I’ve never been a fan of white chocolate. If I’m going to indulge in a chocolate treat it won’t be white chocolate, but when it comes to cooking with it that’s a different story. I love baking with white chocolate. It creates such rich flavors and it doesn’t matter what kind of dessert it’s incorporated with; cookies, brownies, but most importantly cupcakes! A white chocolate cupcake – wonderful. Now imagine a white chocolate cupcake with raspberry filling – phenomenal. This pairing of a decadent cupcake and a tangy fruit filling will leave anyone wanting more! These cupcakes are always the first to go. Devoured – just like that. If you’re looking for a cupcake that’ll leave an impression you must try this recipe. On the other hand, be prepared for a future of requests because they’ll be asking for these for the next year! Now do you believe me? These cupcakes are that good!
If you’re ready – let’s get started!
1 Box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
1 3.4 oz. package White Chocolate Instant Pudding
4 Egg Whites
1 cup Sour Cream
3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Salt
Note: To find the recipe just click on the link! I’ve used it in another great recipe! Also, I suggest making the raspberry curd before the cupcakes because you should cool and refrigerate before filling.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese – room temperature
1 stick Butter – room temperature
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2-3 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pan. Makes about 18-20 cupcakes.
2. In a medium bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, and salt.
3. In electric mixer mix egg whites and sour cream until combined. Add vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract and continue to mix until well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
5. Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing. Make sure cupcakes are completely cool before filling and frosting.
Note: Click onto link to find directions for the raspberry curd filling!
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. In electric mixer, add cream cheese and butter. Beat until combined and smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar one cup at a time. Mix on medium/high speed until creamy.
3. Add vanilla extract and continue to mix.
4. Once everything is combined – frost your cupcakes! But make sure they’re cool!
Have fun and enjoy! We wish everyone a beautiful spring/summer!
– Bayley & Ani